15 Golden Square is a distinguished and appealing building situated in the most prestigious square of Soho. It boasts the best aspect on its southern facade and is home to some of the most renowned occupiers in the world, including Sony Pictures Entertainment, M&C Saatchi, Clear Channel, and Paramount.
Additionally, it is just a stone’s throw away from iconic restaurants and bars like BobBob Ricard, Hix, Mash & The Sun & 13 Cantons, The Nordic Bakery, and the Wholefoods Store.
West 1 has carried out multiple projects within 15 Golden Square, including two office fit outs to CAT A standard, and most recently, a complete renovation of the building's primary ground floor reception area.
West 1 was tasked with renovating the main reception of 15 Golden Square to create a functional and inviting space, with the aim of improving the building's letability and creating a timeless design.
The project included a bespoke joinery package, a new living wall in the waiting area, and a combination of natural stone flooring with inset carpet in the main areas. The team also installed bespoke LED feature lighting to new MF ceilings and joinery.
Additionally, the 4th and 5th floors underwent extensive landlords CAT A fit outs, with the 5th floor boasting a large outdoor terrace space that was also refurbished with new composite decking and planted seating areas to enhance the overall floor plate.
- Reception refurbishment
- MEPH design & fit out throughout
- Controlled lighting to office
- New raised access floors
- Design controlled lighting to office space and bespoke reception lighting scheme
- Refurbished external terraces
- Bespoke SAS linear plank metal pan ceilings
- Design and installation of living wall
- Bespoke concrete desk, wall panelling, feature joinery, mesh glass wall to lift lobby and polished plaster detail finished wall
- New end of commute scheme within the ground floor and basement areas